Local Pick Up Only.
Please call for freight shipping charges.
During the next power outage, keep your lights on and appliances running with the Murray generator, Reconditioned, 5000 watt generator. The never-go-flat wheels and a fold-out handle allow you to take your generator anywhere - from home improvement projects to activities outdoors. Four 120V household outlets and one 120/240V 30A locking outlet allow you to keep multiple items powered at once.
(1) Murray R030731 5000/6250 Watt Portable Generator
Technical Data + Specifications
Series Name: RS030731
Starting Watts: 6250
Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
Engine Displacement (Cu. Centimeters): 306
Engine Series: PowerBuilt
Fuel Capacity (Gallons): 8.5
Run Time at 1/2 Load (Hours): 15
Start Type: Pull
Tire Diameter: 10"
Tire Type: Never Go Flat
Cord Set Included: No
Cord Length (Feet): 0
Type of Alternator: PowerSurge
Control Panel: Yes
Weight (lbs.): 198
Low Oil Shut Down: Yes
Fuel Gauge: Yes
Hour Meter: No
Automatic Idle Control: No
Automatic Voltage Regulation: Yes
Dimensions: L 29.3" x W x 22.3" x H 26.5"
Oil Capacity (Quarts): 1
Warranty: 1-year limited
Running Watts: 5000
Fuel Type: Gasoline
Wheel Kit Included: Yes
Number of Outlets: 5
Running Watt Range: 3100 to 5000
Benefits + Features
- 5000 Running watts and 6250 starting watts allows you to power most of your household items during an outage
- Briggs and Stratton 306cc engine for easy, reliable starting
- CO DETECTION technology shuts down the generator when harmful levels of CO are detected
- Four 120 volt household type outlets and one 120/240 volt
- 8.5 gallon fuel tank provides up to 15 hours of run time at a half load allowing you to refuel less often
- Wheel kit and handle included for easy maneuverability
Note: Not For Sale in California