The Makita 18V Compact Lithium-Ion Cordless ½” Driver-Drill (model XFD10R) delivers power, performance and superior ergonomics in a compact size, with a fast-charging battery for less downtime. It features a 4-pole motor that delivers 480 in.lbs. of Max Torque and 25% more speed than the previous model.
The XFD10R is powered by a Makita-built 4-pole motor that delivers 480 inch-pounds of Max Torque, with an all-metal two-speed transmission (0-600/0-1,900 RPM). It has a compact and ergonomic design with less weight and superior balance for reduced operator fatigue, and a rubberized soft grip for increased comfort on the job. The built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the job area for applications in dark spaces and close quarters. With Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™), the drill is engineered for improved water and dust resistance for operation in harsh job site conditions.
(1) 18V LXT® Cordless 1/2" Driver-Drill (XFD10Z)
(2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Compact 2.0Ah Battery (BL1820B)
(1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
(1) Tool Case
Technical data & Specifications
Capacity (steel) : 1/2"
Capacity (wood) : 1-1/2"
No Load Speed (var. 2 spd) : 0 - 600 / 0 - 1,900 RPM
Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m): 480 in.lbs./54N•m
Battery: 18V LXT® Compact Lithium-Ion
Overall Length: 7-1/4"
Net Weight (with battery): 3.3 lbs.
Power Type: Cordless
Shipping Weight: 10.6 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381699365
Benefits + Features
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Mechanical 2-speed transmission (0-600 & 0-1,900 RPM) for a wide range of drilling and driving applications
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Dual L.E.D. lights with afterglow illuminate the work area
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- Weighs only 3.3 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 7-1/4" long
- All metal gear construction for increased durability
- Ratcheting chuck engineered to prevent bit slippage and improves bit retention
- 18V Compact Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1820B reaches a full charge in 25 minutes and features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- *compared to XFD01Z