The Makita 18-Volt LXT® Lithium-Ion Sub-Compact Brushless Cordless Impact Driver (model XDT15ZB, tool only, battery sold separately) is a fastening solution with significantly less weight. The 18V Sub-Compact Impact Driver is part of a new class of compact, with the size and weight of lower voltage tools but with the performance, power and compatibility of 18-Volt. The expansive breadth-of-line of the Makita 18-Volt LXT® Series means an 18-Volt battery from any LXT® tool will power the 18-Volt Sub-Compact Impact Driver.
The XDT15ZB has an efficient brushless motor with two speed settings and dual L.E.D. lights illuminate the work area. The innovative Assist Mode (A-mode) helps eliminate "screw cam-out" and "cross threading" by driving at low speed until tightening begins, and is ideal for driving longer fasteners. At only 5-5/16 in. and 2.6 lbs. (with battery, sold separately) it is a fastening solution with superior comfort and handling.
(1) XDT15ZB (Tool Only)
Technical Data + Specifications
Hex Shank: 1/4"
No Load Speed (var. 2 spd): 0 - 1,300 / 0 - 3,000 RPM
Impacts Per Minute (var. 2 spd.): 0 - 1,600 / 0 - 3,900 IPM
Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m): 1,240 in.lbs./140N•m
Battery: 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Overall Length: 5-5/16"
Net Weight (with battery): 2.6 lbs.
Speed power selection: 2
Power Type: Cordless
Shipping Weight: 2.64 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381828093
Benefits + Features
- Compact and Ergonomic Design at only 5-5/16"
- Weighs only 2.6 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Ideal for working in tight spaces
- Variable speed (0-1,300/0-3,000 RPM & 0-1,600/0-3,900 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- Assist Mode (A-mode) feature helps eliminate "screw cam-out" and "cross threading" by driving at low speed until tightening begins
- BL™ Brushless Motor delivers 1,240 in.lbs. of Max Torque in an ultra compact design
- Dual L.E.D. lights illuminate the work area
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- Efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers