The Makita HM1307CB 35 lb. Demolition Hammer combines hard-hitting power with additional features including soft start and a variable speed control dial for improved performance. The HM1307CB accepts 1-1/8” Hex Bits, and is ideal for both horizontal and vertical demolition and breaking applications.
The HM1307CB is engineered with a 14 AMP motor that provides 730-1,450 BPM and 34.9 joules (25.7 ft.lbs.) of impact energy, with constant speed control that automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load. Consistent with the rest of Makita’s concrete hammer line-up, the HM1307CB is engineered with the Makita Motor Advantage. This includes field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature, and large surface commutator. These features deliver the most efficient transfer of energy for more power and longer tool life.
Additional performance features include soft start, which suppresses start-up reaction for more control and greater accuracy. The L.E.D. service/power indicator indicates switch failure or cord damage, and also notifies the user approximately 8 hours before the brushes need to be replaced. At the same time, the HM1307CB is engineered with extended life brushes which are longer for more work between service intervals and less downtime.
The HM1307CB has a large side handle with an easy-to-operate switch control. For added convenience, the HM1307CB has a 16.4 ft. cord and accepts 1-1/8” Hex Bits for a wide variety of demolition applications.
The HM1307CB is a hard-hitting demolition hammer and is engineered for a range of applications including breaking up concrete and heavy structural demolition, landscape and trench work, trench and footing compaction with tamper plate, asphalt removal, driving ground rod and tent stakes, and more.
(1) 20-1/2" Bull Point, 1-1/8" Hex (D-21353)
(1) Plastic Tool Case (824898-9)
Technical Data + Specifications
Blows Per Minute (variable speed): 730 - 1,450 BPM
Impact Energy (ft.lbs.): 25.7
Impact Energy (Joules): 34.9 J
Vibration Control: No
Vibration (m/s²): 12
Noise Level: 101 dB
Cord Length (ft): 16.4'
Overall Length: 32-1/2"
Net Weight: 38.2 lbs.
Bit Type: 1-1/8" Hex
Breaker/Demo class: 35
Power Type: Corded
Shipping Weight: 56.422 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381604673
Benefits + Features
- Powerful 14 AMP motor delivers 25.7 ft.lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- Constant Speed Control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain consistent speed under load for the most challenging jobs
- Soft Start suppresses start-up reaction for smoother start-ups and better accuracy
- L.E.D. Service Light notifies the user approximately 8 hours before the brushes need to be replaced
- L.E.D. Power Lights indicate switch failure or cord damage
- Variable Speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application for greater versatility
- Extended Life Brushes are longer for more work between service intervals and less downtime
- Automatic Brush Cut-Off protects commutator from damage for longer tool life
- "No hammering when idling" function helps increase tool life
- Easy-to-operate slide switch increases productivity and allows for continuous use
- Side-handle swivels 360° for greater control
- Rubberized ergonomic soft grip provides more comfort
- Makita Motor Advantage engineered with field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature and more copper commutator bars, increasing energy transfer efficiency for more power and longer tool life
- Durable blow-molded rolling tool case for safe storage and easy transportation