The Bosch 25618-02 18V 1/4 In. Hex Impact Driver has a robust motor and all-metal gears to merge fantastic fastening proficiency with a compact design for the toughest jobs. It produces 2,800 no-load RPM and up to 1,500 In.-Lbs. of screw-driving torque, enough to drive up to 150 3 In. lag bolts between charges. It has a compact impactor design, with a head length only 5.7 In. and a weight of only 3.8 Lbs. This tool uses the hammer and anvil system to deliver 3,200 BPM as well. This impact driver provides a Quick Change Chuck, Electronic Cell Protection and the best runtime in class, thanks to the 18V SlimPack batteries.
(1) 25618 18V 1/4 In. Hex Impact Driver
(2) 18V Lithium-Ion 2.0 Ah SlimPack Batteries
(1) 18V Charger
(1) Double-Ended Bit
(1) Belt Clip
(1) Carrying Bag
Technical Data + Specifications
Battery Chemistry : Lithium Ion
Battery Voltage (V) : 18
Case Type : Canvas Bag
Drive : 1/4" Hex
Height : 8.75"
Impact Rate : 0 - 3,200
Length : 5.7"
No Load BPM : 0-3,200
No Load RPM : 0-2,800
Torque (in. lbs.) : 1,500
Weight : 3.8lb
Width : 2.5"
Benefits + Features
- Hammer and anvil system
- Motor and gear system provide 3,200 BPM and 2,800 no-load RPM
- Just 5.7 In. and weighing 3.8 Lbs - most compact in its class
- Quick change chuck
- Spring-loaded impact mechanism
- Superior runtime, with SlimPack batteries
- Built-in LED light
- Variable-speed trigger — for complete control
- Electric cell protection (ECP) - unique battery pack design and customized electronics to deliver optimal battery life and performance