At 0-4000 RPM, the Milwaukee 6742-20 can drive drywall screws as fast as your arm can move and have all the control you need for framing with the smooth activating trigger speed control. Powerful 6.5 Amp motor, 0 to 4000 RPM, variable speed control. Ramp-off depth locator for easy depth adjustments. All metal gear case and diaphragm. 10 ft. 2-wire rubber cord. Ergonomic tactile grip and 2 finger trigger for user comfort and balance. Removable belt clip with bit storage.
(1) No. 2 Phillips Bit
(1) 1/4 in. Magnetic Bit Holder
(1) Drywall Locator Assembly
(1) Belt Clip
Technical Data + Specifications
Voltage: 120 AC
No Load Speed: 0-4000 RPM
Drive Size: 1/4 in. Hex
Max. HP: 0.9
Cord Type: 10 ft. Fixed
Construction Type: Double Insulated
Switch Type: Trigger
Trigger Lock: On
Soft Grip Handle: Yes
Spindle Offset: 0.92 in.
Length: 12-3/4 in.
Tool Weight: 3.5 lbs.
Shipping Weight: 4.1 lbs.
Benefits + Features
- Powerful 6.5 amp motor 0 to 4000 rpm variable speed control
- Ramp-off depth locator for easy depth adjustments
- All metal gear case and diaphragm
- 10 ft. 2-wire rubber cord
- Ergonomic tactile grip and two finger trigger for user comfort and balance
- Removable belt clip with bit storage