Note: This is an older model tool which uses Ni-Cad batteries and not Lithium-Ion batteries. Please order accordingly.
Milwaukee's 18 volt 6-1/2 in. Metal Cutting Saw 6320 cuts all types of metals such as uni-strut, galvanized pipe, metal studs and black pipe, as well as Hardi-Plank and Durock materials. The saw uses a standard 5/8 in. arbor and has a 2-1/8 in. maximum depth of cut. The blade spins at 3,200 RPM and has an electric brake for quick, repetitive cutting. The clear guard provides an excellent line of sight for cutting and the rugged construction provides long, trouble-free operation.
Note: Blade, Battery and Charger Sold Separately
(1) Milwaukee 6320-20 18 Volt NiCad 6-1/2 in. Metal Cutting Saw
Technical Data + Specifications
Voltage: 18 DC
Blade Size: 6-1/2 in.
Metal/Wood Cutting: Metal
Depth of Cut at 90°: 2-1/8 in.
Spindle: 5/8 in.
No Load Speed: 3,200 RPM
Amp Hours: 2.4
Electric Brake: Yes
Spindle Lock: Yes
Length: 14 in.
Tool Weight: 6.4 lbs.
Benefits + Features
- Cuts all types of metals such as uni-strut, galvanized pipe and metal studs
- 3,200 RPM and 2-1/8 in. maximum depth of cut
- Clear guard provides an excellent line of sight for cutting
- Electric brake for quick stops