Certified Refurbished. Item is in pristine condition and looks new.
One of the best selling Coil Roofing Nailer, it is extremely lightweight, (only 5.5 lbs.) making it the essential tool for the fast-pace working environment. It features rapid driving and unprecedented quick response with unique cylinder valve firing mechanism allowing you to fire up to 3 Nails per second. The Coil Roofing Nailer will fire all standard Roofing Nails ranging in size from 7/8 in. to 1-3/4 in. Its depth of drive adjustment will allow the user to drive the nail to the desired depth at operating pressure ranging from 70 to 120 PSI.
(1) 16 Degree 1-3/4 in. Coil Roofing Nailer - NV45AB2M
(1) Safety Glasses - 875769
(1) Magazine Shingle Guide Assembly - 883370
Technical Data + Specifications
Dry Fire Lockout : No
Power Source : Pneumatic
Fastener Length (Max.) : 1-3/4 in
Max. Fastener Length : 1-3/4 in
Fastener Type : Coil Nails
Operating Pressure (PSI) : 70 - 120
Lubrication : Oil-Lube
Fastener Length (Min.) : 7/8 in
Jam Clearance : Open Nose
Fastener Capacity : 120
Magazine Angle : 16 Degrees
Tip Style : Carbide Tip
Air Inlet Size : 3/8 in
Firing Modes : Contact/Sequential Actuation
Fitting Type : NPT
Min. Fastener Length : 7/8 in
Fastener Collation : Wire Weld Collation
Depth of Drive : Adjustable
Magazine Type : Canister Loading
Length : 9.84 in.
Width : 4.63 in.
Height : 10.38 in.
Weight : 5.7 lbs.
Warranty Term : 5 Year
Benefits + Features
- APPLICATIONS: The ideal Coil Roofing Nailer for installation of asphalt roofing shingles and insulation boards
- EASY FASTENER INSTALLATION: Side loading magazine, convenient and easy for quick replenishment
- DEPTH ADJUSTMENT: Tool-less depth of drive adjustment, for precision nailing/flush driving
- LIGHTWEIGHT: At only 5.5 lbs., the NV45AB2 is lightweight and well balanced for easy maneuverability
- CARBIDE TIPPED PUSH LEVER: Reduces wear
- RUBBER PADS: Help keep nailer from sliding off roof when not in use
- SPEED: Quick driving system, for maximum efficiency
- DURABLE: Pneumatic power feed and return, allows tool to operate in the harshest conditions