For your next roofing project, nothing beats the Craftsman coil roofing nailer with case. This versatile, heavy-duty nailer fires ¾ to 2 inch roofing nails, delivering the versatility you need to cover a dozen jobs. Constructed of heavy-duty aluminum and plastic, it offers exceptional long-lasting durability to get the job done. A rubber molded handle gives you extra grip and ultra-comfortable, non-slip convenience.
Boasting a 70 to 110 PSI operating pressure, the coil roofing nailer with case drives roofing nails quickly and efficiently. A convenient, metal trigger delivers long-lasting durability. Plus, a 360-degree directional exhaust directs airflow away from the user, for enhanced safety. Operating in bounce fire mode, you can nail, panels, shingles and trim quickly and easily, while adjustable depth control delivers precision control. Equipped with an onboard storage area, this nailer gives you room to store the included Allen wrench, for fast adjustments in the field.
Technical Data + Specifications
Tool Air Inlet Size: 3/8 in.
Overall Dimensions: 15 in. L x 5 in. W x 14.7 in. H
Item Weight (lbs.): 8
Tool Min. Hose Size: 1/4 in.
Average Air Consumption (CFM): 5.5
Adjustable Depth Control: Yes
Operating Pressure Range (psi): 70-120
Feed Type: Coil
Fasteners Used: Roofing nails
Package Contents: Tool oil, Manual, 4mm Allen Wrench, Tool
Gauge Range: 0.120"
Size Range: 3/4 to 1-3/4 in.
General Warranty: 1 year against Manufacturer's Defects
Housing Material: Aluminum
Benefits + Features
- Weighing only 8 lbs., the Craftsman coil roofing nailer with case is extremely portable and maneuverable
- Comes with a heavy-duty case for organization
- Comes with a 4mm Allen wrench and manual
- Adjustable depth control for versatility
- Shoots 3/4-in to 1-3/4-in roofing nails quickly and easily
- Durable, rugged silver finish
- Rubber molded handle offers extra grip and non-slip performance
- 70 to 110 PSI operating pressure
- 360-degree directional exhaust directs airflow for safe operation
- Bounce fire mode for quick nailing
- 15 in. L x 5 in. W x 14.7 in. H dimensions for compact storage when not in use
- Backed by a Craftsman warranty to protect your investment